Milk Money Maplewood
410 Ridgewood Road
Maplewood, NJ 07040
Tues - Sat 9:30am - 4pm
Open for Fall/Winter season !
Consignments are being taken by appointment only at this time.
Please call the store to see what we are taking
and set up a time to come in!
Guidelines for Consigning @ Milk Money Maplewood
* All intakes are done by appointment only. No walk-ins please. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
* There is a 50/50 split once items are sold
* Brands: We accept clothing that is “GAP and above.”
What’s that, you ask?
High-end brands/stores like Crew Cuts, Mini Boden, Ralph Lauren, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Janie and Jack, Hanna Andersson, Jacadi, Flowers by Zoe, Burberry, GAP, Under Armour, Abercrombie, Puma, "Premium Denim" brands (True Religion, 7 for all Mankind, Diesel, Joe'sJeans), Uggs, North Face, Patagonia, "Boutique" brands and…you get the point. We/you want the good stuff!
* We have 2 selling seasons: Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter and we accept only one season at a time
* Help us to streamline the process by going through your items before coming into the store
- Remove items with excessive wear or fading, stains, holes, broken zippers, missing buttons, etc.
- Be sure clothing is freshly laundered and shoes are wiped clean
- Do not bring out of season items, outdated items and brands/sizes we do not accept
- No socks or undies unless new in package
- We do not accept used items from Target, Walmart, Old Navy,Carter's, Sears, JC Penny,Babies-R-Us, Kohl's, Osh Kosh, Children's Place, Gymboree and similar brands/stores, UNLESS it is outerwear or shoes.
- Bring no more than 50 items in neatly packed, paper grocery-sized,
sturdy handle bags per appointment
- Please DO NOT bring plastic bins or boxes (too big), plastic garbage bags (these rip), shoe boxes, clothes on hangers or bags you’re not able to leave with me
*For non-clothing and large Items, please email photos and full descriptions